50 presentations and 2 awards…
The Annual Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES) Annual Meeting was held in Minneapolis, Minnesota, in October 2016. McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine affiliated faculty and trainees were recognized for outstanding achievements and presented 50 papers addressing their most recent scientific achievements.
The awards were:
- Design and Research Award:
- A Biodegradable, Thermally Responsive Injectable Hydrogel With Reactive Oxygen Species Scavenging Effect
- Yang Zhu
- William Wagner, PhD, mentor
- BMES Journal Paper Award
- Annals of Biomedical Engineering (ABME) Most Cited
- Biologic Scaffolds for Regenerative Medicine: Mechanisms of In vivo Remodeling
- Ricardo Londono, PhD, Stephen F. Badylak, DVM, PhD, MD
- Annals of Biomedical Engineering; March 2015, Volume 43, Issue 3, pp 577–592.
The list of presentations by faculty and trainees is available here.
The full BMES program is available here.