The Bridgeside Research Forum is a seminar given by postdocs and graduate students every Friday during the University of Pittsburgh academic year.
The Bridgeside Research Forum Fall 2017 Travel Awards for best presentation were recently announced and the winners are as follows (left the right):
- Eoghan Cunnane, PhD (Lab of David Vorp, PhD, Swanson School of Engineering)
- Megan Routzong (Abramowitch Lab, Swanson School of Engineering)
- Lance Thurlow, PhD (Richardson Lab, Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics)
- Catherine Go, PhD (Lab of Bryan Tillman, MD, PhD, McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine, received by Jenna Kuhn)
- Juraj Adamik, PhD (Lab of Deborah Galson, PhD, Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics)
- Giovanna Francipane, PhD (Lab of Eric Lagasse, PharmD, PhD, McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine)