All training programs that offer a degree are administered by the academic departments at the University. Through the affiliation of McGowan Institute faculty and the “home” department there are many opportunities to train under faculty whose interests and expertise align with some aspect of regenerative medicine.
To apply for admission the applicant should use the links provided below. After admission, the applicant can work to establish their course of study and mentoring with a McGowan Institute affiliated faculty member whose primary academic department is the department where the student is enrolled. It is common for a student to have multiple advisors in different academic departments.
To Apply for Admission to a Course of Study:
- Undergraduate Engineering
- Graduate Study in Engineering
- Graduate Study in Engineering-International Applicants
- Undergraduate Studies in Science
- Graduate Studies in Science
- Graduate Studies in the Health Professions-PhD
- Graduate Studies in the Health Professions-MD
- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences